วันจันทร์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Because i love you


Because I Love You    Shakin Stevens
        C
If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you
        Am
If I crossed a million oceans just to be with you
                     Dm               G
Would you ever let me down?
       C
If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight
      Am
If I said that I would love you every single night
                    Dm            G
Would you ever let me down?
           C                                           Em             Am
Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinda sad, it's just that
    Dm                                                           G
I'm worried, so worried   that you let me down
                     C             Am
* Because I love you, love you
Dm                                      G
Love you, so don't let me down ( Love You )
      C
If I swam the longest river just to call your name
      Am
If I said the way I feel for you would never change
                    Dm               G
Would you ever fool around
          C                                            Em       Am
Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinda bad, just that
Dm
Worried, cuz' I'm so worried
                           G
that you let me down ( Because I )

Solo C / Am / Dm / G / 
          C                                            Em          Am
Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinda bad, just that
Dm
Worried, cuz' I'm so worried
                G
that you let me down ( *

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น